Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #66574
View in linear mode

Subject: "SOLD: Nikon 35mm F1.4 AIS Lens, Hood, and Filter" Previous topic | Next topic
zoomer Registered since 22nd Aug 2006Thu 23-Apr-09 05:08 PM
208 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"SOLD: Nikon 35mm F1.4 AIS Lens, Hood, and Filter"
Thu 23-Apr-09 07:43 PM by zoomer

US

Nikon 35mm F1.4 has never used and purchased from B&H. Includes Nikon Lens hood and Nikon L37c filter. All boxes and documentation included.

$600.00 shipping/insurance continental US. PAYPAL is REQUIRED. Outside US shipping/insurance will be paid by buyer. Buyer pays ALL import fees. I reserve the right to refuse sale to some country's due to fraud. Check EBAY user CICSPROG for 1000 percent feedback rating

Lens Sold...Thanks John

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

JHubbard Registered since 17th Feb 2004Thu 23-Apr-09 05:52 PM
58 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 35mm F1.4 AIS Lens, Hood, and Filter"
In response to Reply # 0

US

PM sent on both lenses at 1:51 PM ET.

John

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #66574 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.