Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #664
View in linear mode

Subject: "2 AF lenses for Nikon AF-D" Previous topic | Next topic
JamesBushey Basic MemberSun 04-Aug-02 05:14 AM
8 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"2 AF lenses for Nikon AF-D"

I have 2 AF lenses in NEW condition guaranteed inside and out, and have been used very few times. Both lenses come with original boxes, blank warranty cards, front & rear caps, and dedicated lens hoods. Shipping is included for residents with in the Continental U.S.A.

1) Sigma EX-DF 28-70 f/2.8 D lens for Nikon AF-D. The "EX" means that the lens has a very attractive design, and the "DF" is for DualFocus, which is the lens has a focusing mechanism in the front and rear of the lens which makes the lens focus faster, and more accurately. Used no more than 2 dozen times for studio work. I bought it brand new for $350.00, I am selling it for $290.00 with priority shipping and insurance included in the price.

2) Promaster AF 19-35 f/3.5-4.5 lens for Nikon AF-D. Fast, and very sharp lens, bought it less than a month ago for $250.00, and I am asking $190.00 with priority shipping and insurance included in the price. Lens has a blank Limited lifetime warranty card.

I will sell both lenses for $360.00 with priority shipping and insurance included in the price. I am selling because I am upgrading to AF-S series lenses.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #664 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.