Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #651
View in linear mode

Subject: "N90s, MB-10, MF-26 and extras" Previous topic | Next topic
dvdhrry Registered since 11th Jun 2002Thu 01-Aug-02 01:53 PM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"N90s, MB-10, MF-26 and extras"

Atlanta, US

I've tried for a while to sell everything as a package for what I thought was an excellant deal with no takers... Here's what I have as parted out stuff... These are asking prices... everything is negotiable.

Nikon N90s-- all the little covers are there, no box, no instruction manual... I bought this second hand from a pro who had just gotten it back from a nikon tune-up. All the rubber has peeled off the back. I've never had any troubles with this camera in the 50 rolls of film I've put through it. $450

MB-10 vertical grip... bought new when I got the camera. comes with NC-100 battery charger and nicad battery and tray to hold lithium batteries and all the lithium batteries I have laying around. $200

MF-26 databack. one little spot where the rubber is peeling. I bought this new when I bought the camera since the original back had lost its rubber... never really used it. comes in box and I think I have the instructions. $150

Godwin Neo backpack style camera bag.. I carried the n90 and a n6006 and five lenses comfortable in this bag. $50

I'll let everything go together for $700

I live in the atlanta area.. I will ship anywhere for what it costs.

Thank you

David

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #651 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.