nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

N90s, MB-10, MF-26 and extras

dvdhrry

Atlanta, US
4 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
dvdhrry Registered since 11th Jun 2002
Thu 01-Aug-02 01:53 PM

I've tried for a while to sell everything as a package for what I thought was an excellant deal with no takers... Here's what I have as parted out stuff... These are asking prices... everything is negotiable.

Nikon N90s-- all the little covers are there, no box, no instruction manual... I bought this second hand from a pro who had just gotten it back from a nikon tune-up. All the rubber has peeled off the back. I've never had any troubles with this camera in the 50 rolls of film I've put through it. $450

MB-10 vertical grip... bought new when I got the camera. comes with NC-100 battery charger and nicad battery and tray to hold lithium batteries and all the lithium batteries I have laying around. $200

MF-26 databack. one little spot where the rubber is peeling. I bought this new when I bought the camera since the original back had lost its rubber... never really used it. comes in box and I think I have the instructions. $150

Godwin Neo backpack style camera bag.. I carried the n90 and a n6006 and five lenses comfortable in this bag. $50

I'll let everything go together for $700

I live in the atlanta area.. I will ship anywhere for what it costs.

Thank you

David

G