nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #64082
View in linear mode

Subject: "{Sold pending payment}Nikon 80-400 VR" Previous topic | Next topic
jfixit   Rochester, US  Registered since 16th Dec 2006 Sat 14-Mar-09 05:33 PM
27 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"{Sold pending payment}Nikon 80-400 VR"
Sun 15-Mar-09 05:03 PM by jfixit

I have a pristine copy of this lens. It comes with a Nikon filter, original front and rear caps;case and strap,book.
I am not the original buyer . I bought it from a fellow Nikonian. The only reason I am selling it is I want to finance a new D700. i will supply photos of the lens and photos taken with it.
I am asking $990.00 USPS money order or best reasonable offer . I will ship to COUS.
best way to contact me is My E-Mail
thanks for looking

JOE

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Coot   Akron, US  Registered since 10th Feb 2009 Sat 14-Mar-09 10:54 PM
33 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 80-400 VR"
In response to Reply # 0

I buddy and I were discussing this lens today.

I wish the timing was better

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

snoakes1 Silver Member  US  Nikonian since 28th Aug 2007 Sun 15-Mar-09 02:08 AM
132 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon 80-400 VR"
In response to Reply # 0

E-Mail Sent
Scott
Colorado Nikonian
D300

My Nikonians Gallery

Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #64082 Previous topic | Next topic