Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #63486
View in linear mode

Subject: "Zeiss 35MM F/2.0 ZF Nikon Mount" Previous topic | Next topic
Rondo5570 Gold Member Charter MemberSat 07-Mar-09 06:39 PM
339 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Zeiss 35MM F/2.0 ZF Nikon Mount"

San Diego, US

Really is LNIB. Purchased 12/02/08 From B&H. Includes everything that came with it when purchased--packaging, caps, blank warranty card, etc. I just can't get comfortable with MF and my eyes won't let me use it. Too bad because it is a wonderful piece of glass and renders some outstanding images.

Price is $760 shipped to CONUS. I will ship insured with delivery/signature confirmation. Paypal, Money Order are fine. Personal check will also work but that will take longer until the check clears my bank and they verify receipt of funds.

I am serious about selling this lens. If you contact me via emaill or PM, please be serious about buying it.

Thanks much.
Ron

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Rondo5570 Gold Member Charter MemberSun 08-Mar-09 08:30 PM
339 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Zeiss 35MM F/2.0 ZF Nikon Mount"
In response to Reply # 0

San Diego, US

This is a beautiful lens. You will really like it.

Rondo5570 Gold Member Charter MemberMon 09-Mar-09 09:49 PM
#2. "RE: Zeiss 35MM F/2.0 ZF Nikon Mount"
In response to Reply # 1

San Diego, US

Several inquiries and discussions, but the lens is still available and still LNIB.

Ron

Rondo5570 Gold Member Charter MemberTue 10-Mar-09 09:48 PM
#3. "Images Added"
In response to Reply # 2
Tue 10-Mar-09 09:49 PM by Rondo5570

San Diego, US

Added a couple of images of the Zeiss 35 mm showing lens, hood, paperwork, packaging.
Still available and still LNIB.
Thanks for looking.

Ron

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Rondo5570 Gold Member Charter MemberWed 11-Mar-09 08:48 PM
#4. "RE: Images Added"
In response to Reply # 3

San Diego, US

Outstanding lens, LNIB and reasonably priced. You can't go wrong with this.

Thanks
Ron

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #63486 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.