nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #633
View in linear mode

Subject: "FOR SALE: F80s (N80), 70-300 and 50mm" Previous topic | Next topic
ChgoMike Registered since 06th Apr 2002Sun 28-Jul-02 03:58 PM
40 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FOR SALE: F80s (N80), 70-300 and 50mm"

Evanston, US

I am selling three Nikon items:

1) F80s camera body. This is an rare import version of the N80 that imprints the exposure data between frames. The body comes with original box, documentation and caps. I've run about 20 rolls of film through this and it's in near mint shape. Goes for $470 new. Asking $350.

2) 70-300mm f/4-5.6 D lens. Like brand new, with original box, manuals and caps. Goes for $300 new. Asking $225.

3) 50mm f/1.8 AI-S manual focus lens. In great shape. Serial #3242828. Focusing and aperature rings all work smoothly. No dust, fungus, etc. Comes with original caps. Great little lens. Asking $85.

I have pictures of all three items if interested. Contact me with any questions at yomike@ameritech.net. Thanks...

- Mike in Chicago

Visit my Smugmug gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

HT III Registered since 06th Jul 2002Sun 28-Jul-02 11:35 PM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FOR SALE: F80s (N80), 70-300 and 50mm"
In response to Reply # 0

Alexandria, US

Mike:

What would you take for the F80s and 50mm lens?

Regards,

Hugo

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #633 Previous topic | Next topic