nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #62884
View in linear mode

Subject: "Zuiko 90mm F2 Macro, Olympus OM 4-T, 300mm Zuiko, etc" Previous topic | Next topic
shipibo   Overgaard, US  Registered since 25th Nov 2007 Fri 27-Feb-09 04:22 PM
203 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Zuiko 90mm F2 Macro, Olympus OM 4-T, 300mm Zuiko, etc"

Am selling my Olympus gear to buy a D3. I know this is a Nikon
site, but there are other exceptional cameras, folks. The Zuiko 90 F2 Macro is rated 5 on every scale I have viewed. It is the sharpest macro I personally have ever used, including the Leica Summicron, Nikon 60 and the 105, Zeiss lenses, etc. The OM-4 T is an exceptional film camera-accurate exposure system, reliable, rugged, and small. I am selling my entire collection for 2500.00 (OBO) which includes in addition to the above, the 300mm with collar and 3 other lenses and accessories. The 90mm is going for 800 to 1200 alone. Email me at mosato@frontiernet.net Thanks, Chuck

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #62884 Previous topic | Next topic