Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Like new Nikon FE w/50mmf1.8

1 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
mingdesign Registered since 25th Jul 2002
Wed 16-Jan-08 12:42 PM

I inherited this lovely Nikon FE camera recently. The condition is like new except very litter rubbing marks at the base plate around the tripod mount and at the battery door. The rest is superb. The lens is a 50mm f1.8 E series lens. It is optically excellent. I have also checked the shutter and metering, they are all very accurate. Other like View Finder, light seal, mirror and internal compartment are all very clean. The camera comes with a genaric case and a Nikon Original Neck Strap and lens cap. I've a F3 already so I decided to sell this camera for a new lens. The shutter speed ranging from b~1000, Mechanicle shuttle at 90. Flash sync at 125. Other features are Aperture Priority, AE lock and Advance TTL Flash capability. . Please write to me if you have any other question regarding the camera. Pictures of camera can be found at I am asking $250US for the set and will ship internationally.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Lord, how great thou arts!