Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #6149
View in linear mode

Subject: "e-Book & Product CD's" Previous topic | Next topic
rutherfordphoto Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources Registered since 27th Aug 2002Wed 30-Jun-04 12:41 PM
5099 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"e-Book & Product CD's"

Vancouver, CA

Due to Copyright Infringement, all references to the Buying and/or Selling of e-Books and Product CD's will be ceased. Any posts in regards to this issue will be deleted.

Allan, A Comox Valley Nikonian
Find out more about me on the Nikonians Team Page

~Cheers, Allan~
www.allanschroeder.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

sondick1 Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Dec 2003Wed 17-Nov-04 09:25 PM
422 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: e-Book & Product CD's"
In response to Reply # 0

bethesda, US

Hello,

Just curious - If one wanted to sell a computer with "Windows XP" and advertised it as such that's fine. If I own an "E-book" and want to sell it, what is the problem?

Dick
A great way to be spending our time!

Watchguy1 Registered since 18th Dec 2003Fri 18-Nov-05 01:32 AM
116 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: e-Book & Product CD's"
In response to Reply # 1

Baltimore, US

Probably nothing if you sold it with the computer.

Regards,

Dewey Clark
www.historictimekeepers.com

Delta5 Registered since 16th Jan 2006Mon 20-Nov-06 12:09 PM
260 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: e-Book & Product CD's"
In response to Reply # 2

London, GB

>Probably nothing if you sold it with the computer.

. . and if the computer motherboard got fried, and you decided to buy a new PC with Vista, you shouldn't sell your now useless-to-yourself genuine copy of XP? Or would it be okay as long as you sell it with a dead computer . . ?

Jokes aside, I'd be interested to know a bit more about how it actually infringes copyright if you are not selling a copy.

Dv
"Live like you're going to die tomorrow, learn like you're going to live forever." - Gandhi

Dave
Blue Delta Photography

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #6149 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.