Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #614
View in linear mode

Subject: "For Sale: 24mm f/2.8 AF-D Nikkor" Previous topic | Next topic
Lance_75 Registered since 27th Jun 2002Thu 25-Jul-02 01:39 AM
77 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"For Sale: 24mm f/2.8 AF-D Nikkor"

Atlanta, US

Hello all,

Just splurged on the Nikkor 20-35mm f/2.8 and need to justify my purchase by selling my 24mm prime. It's in mint condition (difficult to tell from new). No marks or scratches on the barrel, glass is perfect. I've had a L37c filter on it since day one. USA market model.

I'm asking $225 OBO, and that includes the HN-1 hood that's also mint.

Lance

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: For Sale: 24mm f/2.8 AF-D Nikkor
u02bnpx
26th Jul 2002
Lance_75
27th Jul 2002
u02bnpx
28th Jul 2002
Lance_75
28th Jul 2002
u02bnpx
29th Jul 2002
Reply message SOLD
Lance_75
29th Jul 2002

u02bnpx Registered since 01st Jul 2002Fri 26-Jul-02 09:47 PM
9 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: For Sale: 24mm f/2.8 AF-D Nikkor"
In response to Reply # 0

Hi,

Would you accept $200 for the lens?

Floyd

Floyd

Lance_75 Registered since 27th Jun 2002Sat 27-Jul-02 12:26 AM
77 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: For Sale: 24mm f/2.8 AF-D Nikkor"
In response to Reply # 1

Atlanta, US

Hi Floyd,

I have an offer pending, but if it doesn't work out I'll let you know. BTW, I didn't mention it before, but the sale includes the Nikon front and rear caps, original box, and all papers sans warranty. Thanks for the interest, and I'll keep you informed.

Lance

u02bnpx Registered since 01st Jul 2002Sun 28-Jul-02 12:42 PM
9 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: For Sale: 24mm f/2.8 AF-D Nikkor"
In response to Reply # 2

Hello Lance,

With the new information, I'll offer $230. I didn't initially know that this was a D lens. Hope my new bid interests you. Sounds like a good deal, and I've been looking for a D lens.

Let me know. If you wish, you can email me privately at hal2001@adelphia.net. Thanks again.

Floyd

Floyd

Lance_75 Registered since 27th Jun 2002Sun 28-Jul-02 11:43 PM
#4. "RE: For Sale: 24mm f/2.8 AF-D Nikkor"
In response to Reply # 3

Atlanta, US

Hi Floyd,

Thanks for the generous offer, but I sold the lens to a nice gentleman for $250 yesterday. However, I ran across the same lens (apparently in mint condition) with everything but the hood currently on eBay with a buy-it-now price of $225. The person selling it has a perfect feedback rating. I included the link just in case you want to take a look.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1369645818

Lance

u02bnpx Registered since 01st Jul 2002Mon 29-Jul-02 12:21 AM
#5. "RE: For Sale: 24mm f/2.8 AF-D Nikkor"
In response to Reply # 4

Thanks for the tip, Lance. Congratulations on your sale.
Floyd

Floyd

Lance_75 Registered since 27th Jun 2002Mon 29-Jul-02 04:29 AM
#6. "SOLD"
In response to Reply # 0

Atlanta, US

Andreas, per guidelines, I'm adding a SOLD message. Feel free to remove it. Thanks!

Lance

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #614 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.