nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #6022
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: PocketWizard Receiver (SOLD)" Previous topic | Next topic
docampo Basic MemberSun 30-May-04 06:12 AM
124 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: PocketWizard Receiver (SOLD)"

North Fontana, US

edited to add
SOLD: Thanks for looking!

I have an extra, like new PocketWizard receiver that I rarely use. It is the new version (black, not blue) and it comes with the PC to miniphone cord to connect it to your flash or strobe (this is usually optional at the stores). Of course, you need to have the Pocketwizard transmitter or a Pocketwizard MultiMax to use this receiver.

Great price at $100 which includes shipping.

Check out more details here
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=168586&is=REG

David
The Fontana Nikonian (It's near Ranchoooo Cucamonga )

Life is like a photo...
It's how you see it that makes the difference

"Professional photographers are predictable; the world is full of dangerous amateurs" - Murphy's Law for Photography

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

docampo Basic MemberSun 30-May-04 11:37 PM
124 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: PocketWizard Receiver (Black color)"
In response to Reply # 0

North Fontana, US

Sale Pending..

David
The Fontana Nikonian (It's near Ranchoooo Cucamonga )

Life is like a photo...
It's how you see it that makes the difference

"Professional photographers are predictable; the world is full of dangerous amateurs" - Murphy's Law for Photography

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #6022 Previous topic | Next topic