Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #6003
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 6T closeup filter - SOLD" Previous topic | Next topic
zucchini Registered since 04th Mar 2002Thu 27-May-04 04:29 PM
231 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 6T closeup filter - SOLD"

San Francisco, US

Excellent condition Nikon 6T filter for 62mm thread. +2.9 diopter power, gets something like 1.33:1 with the 70-300mm lens. Selling because I've got a 105mm micro now.

$35 shipped to US.

Jason

Jason <><
-------
http://me.jasonkuo.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Karma Registered since 24th Apr 2004Thu 27-May-04 05:50 PM
511 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 6T closeup filter - $35 shipped"
In response to Reply # 0

White Rock, US

HI JASON,

I'm interested in your 6T. Please email me. While your at it, could you indicate if it comes in its case?

Thank You, Sparky

Sparky Shaver

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #6003 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.