Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #600
View in linear mode

Subject: "N8008 35mm SLR and SB-23 Speedlight--Separately or Pkg" Previous topic | Next topic
resedaruss Registered since 18th Jul 2002Thu 18-Jul-02 02:15 PM
8 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"N8008 35mm SLR and SB-23 Speedlight--Separately or Pkg"

Pilesgrove, US

I am the original owner of USA versions of an N8008 and an SB-23 Speedlight that I wish to sell. Both have been used strictly for amateur purposes with moderate milage and have been kept in a padded, partitioned camera bag in an air conditioned, non-humid home when not in use.

Both are in excellent condition, work perfectly and include the manuals. They have never been dropped or otherwise abused.

For a review of the SB-23, refer to:

http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/sb23.htm

I am looking for $250 for the N8008 and $60 for the SB-23 Speedlight.

Money order or Paypal (preferred). USA only (Foreign shipping too complicated).

Best regards.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Cesare Basic MemberFri 19-Jul-02 04:10 PM
9 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#1. "RE: N8008 35mm SLR and SB-23 Speedlight--Separately or"
In response to Reply # 0

Miami, US

I'm interested in the N8008 body. Coull you please e-mail me or post here some pics of the camera and detail what is included with the camera (caps, box, add-ons, etc.)

My e-mail is pwc_c_ruiz@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Cesar

resedaruss Registered since 18th Jul 2002Thu 25-Jul-02 08:53 PM
8 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: N8008 35mm SLR and SB-23 Speedlight--Separately or"
In response to Reply # 0

Pilesgrove, US

N8008 body has been sold.

I would remove the verbage so the N8008 no longer shows up in this ad or the subject title, but the message can't be edited.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #600 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.