Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #5981
View in linear mode

Subject: "300 mm F4 IF-ED Nikkor lens with CL-42 Case" Previous topic | Next topic
Yelbic Registered since 03rd May 2004Mon 24-May-04 04:12 PM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"300 mm F4 IF-ED Nikkor lens with CL-42 Case"

Canton, US

This item is mint, mint, mint - Not a mark or a blemish on it. Front lens cover and rear cap are perfect. Includes removable filter holder.

The CL-42 case was purchased separately and is in fair condition but it protects the lens nicely.

I have shot one roll of film with it but it is too much lens for me.... (photos were crisp and beautiful)

Asking $750.00 or B/O plus UPS shipping of $25.00 (insured)ground 48 States.

Jerry
617-828-3636

I have now sold 2 F4s' on Nikonians and have over 122 positive feedbacks on Ebay. Pay Pal gladly accepted.

Jerry Cibley

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Bill_Weaver Registered since 26th Feb 2004Mon 24-May-04 05:13 PM
119 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: 300 mm F4 IF-ED Nikkor lens with CL-42 Case"
In response to Reply # 0

Saint Paul,, US

How old is the lens?

Bill Weaver
http://www.palemoonstudio.com

Bill Weaver
http://www.palemoonstudio.com

Yelbic Registered since 03rd May 2004Mon 24-May-04 11:04 PM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: 300 mm F4 IF-ED Nikkor lens with CL-42 Case"
In response to Reply # 1

Canton, US

I believe it is between 7 & 10 years... It is perfect.

Jerry

Jerry Cibley

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #5981 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.