nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #58656
View in linear mode

Subject: " Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom Books - Kelby" Previous topic | Next topic
Ed_32 Gold Member Nikonian since 07th Feb 2006Wed 31-Dec-08 03:58 AM
219 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
" Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom Books - Kelby"
Fri 02-Jan-09 02:40 AM by Ed_32

Pompton Plains, US

Selling both books that are virtually new. I don't think I've even opened them..

"The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom book for Digital Photographers" by Scott Kelby: new listed as $39.99 Selling for $20.00 USD

"The Adobe Photoshop CS3 book for digital photographers" by Scott kelby: new listed as $49.99 selling for $25.00 USD

OR Buy both books for $40.00 total. Prices includes book rate shipping to ConUS and paypal charges.

*** AT 50% OFF RETAIL DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR AT NO SHIPPING COST OR
PAYPAL USE CHARGE - EITHER ONE OR BOTH ARE A GREAT DEAL

See it-Shoot it-Save It - Share it...
http://EdLeonardPhoto.smugmug.com/gallery/380042/1/15152970

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Ed_32 Gold Member Nikonian since 07th Feb 2006Fri 02-Jan-09 05:17 AM
219 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom Books - Kelby"
In response to Reply # 0

Pompton Plains, US

THE CS3 BOOK IS SOLD PENDING PAYMENT. Thank you Brandon...

See it-Shoot it-Save It - Share it...
http://EdLeonardPhoto.smugmug.com/gallery/380042/1/15152970

brandonhhunting Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Jun 2008Fri 02-Jan-09 01:47 PM
109 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom Books - Kelby"
In response to Reply # 1

US

Thanks for quick reply, funds have been sent.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #58656 Previous topic | Next topic