nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #58404
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: D700 and MB-D10 $2200" Previous topic | Next topic
Les Doerfler Registered since 01st Sep 2008Fri 26-Dec-08 06:20 PM
22 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: D700 and MB-D10 $2200"

US

I have my like new D700 body and MB-D10 battery pack for sale. Both are lightly used.

The D700 has 2043 shutter actuations. The only change to it is that I added a GGS glass cover to the LCD to replace the bulky plastic one. The GGS can be removed and I will ship the original plastic cover.

The MB-D10 comes with one EN-EL3e battery.

I had planned on keeping the D700 as a backup when I purchased my D3, but I find I have not needed it for that purpose. I would rather have this outstanding camera in someone's hands that would actually use it.

I don't want to break up the pair so these are being sold as a set. Both items will ship in the original packaging with all original items included. I can accept Paypal for payment.

I sold my D300 here and got a thumbs up from the buyer.

Cheers,

Les

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: FS: D700 and MB-D10 $2200
Les Doerfler
27th Dec 2008
avigar Silver Member
27th Dec 2008
Les Doerfler
27th Dec 2008
Les Doerfler
28th Dec 2008
Les Doerfler
29th Dec 2008

Les Doerfler Registered since 01st Sep 2008Sat 27-Dec-08 03:53 PM
22 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: D700 and MB-D10 $2200"
In response to Reply # 0

US

I have had some questions about this camera I would like to answer.

It is a US model. It was purchased new from B&H in August 2008. I do have receipts and can send copies with the camera.

I do not remember if I registered the camera or not. Is anyone aware of how I might go about checking that?

The MB-D10 is not registered. I have the warranty card to send along with it.

Cheers,

Les

avigar Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Nov 2006Sat 27-Dec-08 08:44 PM
486 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FS: D700 and MB-D10 $2200"
In response to Reply # 1

Northern IL, US

Go to http://support.nikontech.com. There should be a login tab in the upper right corner. Once logged in, click on the My Stuff tab, then Account Profile. Scroll towards the bottom to see your registered items.

BTW, let me know if you ever decide to sell your MB-D10 separately.

Les Doerfler Registered since 01st Sep 2008Sat 27-Dec-08 09:15 PM
#3. "RE: FS: D700 and MB-D10 $2200"
In response to Reply # 2

US

Thanks Avigar! That did the trick. I'll let you know if the MB-D10 becomes available.

The D700 has not been registered. (apparently neither has my D3. I need to get on that.)

Les

Les Doerfler Registered since 01st Sep 2008Sun 28-Dec-08 07:14 PM
#4. "RE: FS: D700 and MB-D10 $2200"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Looks like we have a winner. Payment Pending currently.

Les Doerfler Registered since 01st Sep 2008Mon 29-Dec-08 11:46 PM
#5. "RE: FS: D700 and MB-D10 $2200"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Sold!

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #58404 Previous topic | Next topic