nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #55502
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Nikon 80-400 VR" Previous topic | Next topic
jlmd Registered since 15th Mar 2007Fri 31-Oct-08 01:06 PM
65 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Nikon 80-400 VR"

Looking to sell this lens. I bought it used a few months ago....its in excellent condition except for a very tiny scratch on the front element on the outer edge...not visible in pictures at all.

I'd like to get $1050 shipped for it and im willing to entertain some offers. No extra charge for paypal if you pay the asking price, however must be confirmed/verified addresses only! If I take a lower offer, I'd expect 50% of paypal fee's paid as well.

Shipping is the same to the USA or Canada....CDN buys can pay with EMT if they wish.

Ive bought and sold a few things here and on FM...and ebay under "azonic21"

Thanks for looking!

Picture of the tiny scratch here: www.mattdawe.com/images/80400.jpg

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

jlmd Registered since 15th Mar 2007Sat 01-Nov-08 04:12 AM
65 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: Nikon 80-400 VR"
In response to Reply # 0

bump

jlmd Registered since 15th Mar 2007Sat 01-Nov-08 11:34 PM
#2. "RE: FS: Nikon 80-400 VR - LOWER PRICE"
In response to Reply # 1

Now $950 shipped/paypal'd

jlmd Registered since 15th Mar 2007Wed 05-Nov-08 02:43 PM
#3. "RE: FS: Nikon 80-400 VR - LOWER PRICE"
In response to Reply # 2

Now down to $900 shipped

nelsoncr Registered since 10th Oct 2012Wed 10-Oct-12 05:33 PM
10 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: FS: Nikon 80-400 VR - LOWER PRICE"
In response to Reply # 3

CA

I'm in Calgary, what is your lowest all in price?

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #55502 Previous topic | Next topic