Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #55321
View in linear mode

Subject: " ** NIKON 18-135mm with 67mm Hoya filter Kit**" Previous topic | Next topic
senator16 Registered since 05th Mar 2008Mon 27-Oct-08 01:57 PM
62 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
" ** NIKON 18-135mm with 67mm Hoya filter Kit**"
Wed 29-Oct-08 09:35 AM by senator16

Walla Walla, US

This lens was purchased in DEc 2008 to use on a D300 but I decided to go with 18-200. It is in brand new condition and has shot around 400 photos before going back in the box. Included with it is a brand new, NEVER screwed on the lens Hoya 67mm filter kit. It was purchased from B&H for $109.00. The kit includes a circular polarizer, uv, and warm filter and comes in the Hoya pouch that will hold four filters.

B&H has a used US version of the lens for $249.00. Take them both for $250.00 shipped and paypaled to your door (USA).

Thanks for looking!

Mike
www.mikehewittphoto.com

I'll split these up $165 for the lens + shipping
$75 for the filters + shipping

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #55321 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.