Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #55
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: 10 Filters - Tiffen & Hoya $50+ for Set" Previous topic | Next topic
mperetz Basic MemberTue 26-Mar-02 03:20 AM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: 10 Filters - Tiffen & Hoya $50+ for Set"

I am selling my larger diameter filters since I use a digital camera now. These are all glass, in perfect condition with no scratches and no cleaning marks.

The set includes:
1-- 52mm Tiffen Circ. Polarizer
1-- 55mm Tiffen Soft/FX 1
1-- 55mm Hoya 81A
1-- 55mm Hoya 80A
1-- 58mm Hoya R(25a)
1-- 58mm Tiffen UV
1-- 58mm Tiffen Green 1 (11)
1-- 62mm Tiffen Circ. Polarizer
1-- 62mm Hoya FL-Day
1-- 62mm Hoya G (X1)
1-- Tiffen 55mm-62mm Step-Up Ring

It's just not worth advertising them on Ebay - most folks don't understand the need for, or value of, good filters.

So Any offers $50 and up will be entertained. Write me at mperetz@umich.edu or mperetz@internet.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

spacer Awarded for his contributions to the Resources Basic MemberTue 26-Mar-02 07:48 PM
1690 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: 10 Filters - Tiffen & Hoya $50+ for Set"
In response to Reply # 0

DE

No more use for a polarizer in the digital world ?

Andreas

Andreas

Learn more about me and the Nikonians team on ourTeam Page.

mperetz Basic MemberTue 26-Mar-02 08:10 PM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FS: 10 Filters - Tiffen & Hoya $50+ for Set"
In response to Reply # 1

It's not that... actually I got a three filter set with my digicam that includes a uV, a circ. polarizer, and an 81a I think...

ironhayden08 Basic MemberSat 30-Mar-02 08:47 PM
447 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#3. "RE: FS: 10 Filters - Tiffen & Hoya $50+ for Set"
In response to Reply # 0

Green Bay, US

How much for the 62mm Polarizer and FL filter? Let me know...ironhayden08@yahoo.com

Jon Hayden
Green Bay, Wis.
Home of the 12 time NFL Champions
http://www.jonhayden.com

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #55 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.