nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #54966
View in linear mode

Subject: "NIKON BELLOWS PB-6 & COPYING ADAPTER PS-6" Previous topic | Next topic
g u y r o l   Phoenix, US  Basic Member Sun 19-Oct-08 05:03 PM
37 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"NIKON BELLOWS PB-6 & COPYING ADAPTER PS-6"

IN THE BOX:
Nikon Bellows Focusing Attachment PB-6, in its original box
Original Instruction Manual PB-6
Double cable Releases AR-7 with manual
Nikon Slide Copying Adapter PS-6, in its original box
Original Instruction Manual PS-6
$335.00 plus shipping $25.00 (UPS insured

This mint, almost new, NIKON PB-6 Bellows Focusing Attachment provides the photographer with a versatile start towards a comprehensive close-up and macro photography system. The bellows alone provides reproduction ratio’s from 1:1.1 up to 4:1 with a 50mm lens mounted normally. The PB-6 bellows can be used with new digital SLR.
The lens can also be mounted in reverse, without the need for any accessories, to maintain aberration correction into the extreme close-up range. The rear has a standard F mount for all Nikon camera bodies.
The provision of aperture control levers, on each side of the lens panel, aids the photographer in obtaining exact focus with the lens opened up to its maximum aperture, yet ensures that it will be stopped down correctly at the moment of exposure.
Both the lens and camera panels are free to move independently, with the PB-6’s dovetail shaped rail maintaining exact axial alignment.
The double rail construction allows the entire bellows to move back and forth for precise framing and focusing. The camera body itself can be turned through 90º enabling a choice of horizontal or vertical format.
Included with manuals, the double Cable release AR-7 gives the user one-handed shutter release operation and automatic diaphragm control when used in conjunction with the PB-6 Bellows focusing Attachment.
Also, the mint NIKON Slide Adapter PS-6 forms a key part of the modular PB-6 bellows system allowing you to easily duplicate any 35mm original slides or films. The originals, either negatives or transparencies, in black and white or color, can be copied. Versatility is further enhanced by the rise, fall and cross movements built into the film and transparency holder.
IN THE BOX:
Nikon Bellows Focusing Attachment PB-6, in its original box
Original Instruction Manual PB-6
Double cable Releases AR-7 with manual
Nikon Slide Copying Adapter PS-6, in its original box
Original Instruction Manual PS-6
$335.00 plus shipping $25.00 (UPS insured)

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

reynog   Northern Atlanta, US  Registered since 22nd Sep 2008 Sun 19-Oct-08 05:23 PM
198 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: NIKON BELLOWS PB-6 & COPYING ADAPTER PS-6"
In response to Reply # 0

Same email applies.

dancerovec   CA  Registered since 04th Jul 2009 Mon 06-Jul-09 12:28 AM
1 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: NIKON BELLOWS PB-6 & COPYING ADAPTER PS-6"
In response to Reply # 0

I AM INTERESTED IN PURCHASING THE PB-6 & PS-6 ARE THEY STILL AVAILABLE & YOUR BEST PRICE. I CAN USE PAYPAL AND HAVE A US ADDRESS TO SHIP TO.

PLEASE FORWARD YOUR INFORMATION TO MY E-MAIL: d1956c@gmail.com

THANK YOU

DAN CEROVEC

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #54966 Previous topic | Next topic