nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #53531
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon AF-S VR 200-400mm f/4G IF-ED with Kirk foot and ..." Previous topic | Next topic
zuman   US  Registered since 04th Jan 2006 Tue 23-Sep-08 01:46 PM
154 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon AF-S VR 200-400mm f/4G IF-ED with Kirk foot and FREE Sidekick"
Thu 25-Sep-08 12:50 PM by zuman

This is a very good condition used lens with pristine glass, no fungus, in perfect working order. I have used this lens all over the world, and after a trip to Alaska one year ago I sent the lens in to Nikon for the "big" service (I think it was around $500...maybe more).

I've uploaded several full-size photos of the lens here:
http://www.pbase.com/zuman/gear
There are a few very minor rub marks, etc., but if you can't see a problem on the photos of the lens, it doesn't exist.
The original Nikon box, carbon fiber hood, soft carrying case, and drawstring lens cover are all included. It's a USA lens with the sticker still intact.

I'm including a Kirk tripod foot and if you pay the full price I'll also throw in a Wimberley Sidekick!

$4200 firm, plus $30 shipping and insurance. U.S. and Canada only. Pickup in Indianapolis available. Certified or cashiers check or money order only. Sorry, no PayPal.

I've been an active Nikonian for nearly three years, and you can check out some of my photography at www.pbase.com/zuman/wtwp.

You can reach me directly at mczuman@comcast.net

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

zuman   US  Registered since 04th Jan 2006 Thu 25-Sep-08 03:07 PM
154 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon AF-S VR 200-400mm f/4G IF-ED with Kirk foot and FREE Sidekick"
In response to Reply # 0

SOLD (pending payment)

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #53531 Previous topic | Next topic