Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #53
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon N80 Body & MB 16 Grip" Previous topic | Next topic
silvio Basic MemberMon 25-Mar-02 03:50 AM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon N80 Body & MB 16 Grip"

Nikon N80 Body, mint condition, with body cap and owners manual, not a scratch or blemish...just shot one roll of film..it really is brand new..still in the box,.this come with the MB16 Grip..asking $445.oo

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

neogeek Registered since 22nd Mar 2002Thu 28-Mar-02 11:33 PM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon N80 Body & MB 16 Grip"
In response to Reply # 0

Vestal, US

Hi,
Is your camera still for sale? If so, please email me at maniacschizo@hotmail.com . Thanks.

Sincerely,
neogeek

Sincerely,
neogeek

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #53 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.