Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #51896
View in linear mode

Subject: " (GREAT LENS)AF-S DX VR Zoom-NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G..." Previous topic | Next topic
whatahobby Registered since 26th Jun 2008Tue 26-Aug-08 01:04 AM
460 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
" (GREAT LENS)AF-S DX VR Zoom-NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED 550.00"
Thu 28-Aug-08 12:43 AM by whatahobby

Dayton, US

I bought this lens from another Nikonian and it is still in like new condition and comes in the box with both lens cap , manuel, unfilled warranty card, lens pouch and hood. I am only asking what I paid for it about a month or so ago, I paid 500.00 plus half paypal fee's and shipping, so by time I sell it and paypaypal fees and I pay to ship it I will be at what I paid for it and really never used it like I thought I would. I have sold several items here and on ebay with all party's happy with my products Ive sold due to no longer wanting. I'll refund payment if not happy. Asking 550.00 shipped and paypalled. Thank You, Jeff

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

whatahobby Registered since 26th Jun 2008Tue 26-Aug-08 02:22 AM
460 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: AF-S DX VR Zoom-NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED 550.00"
In response to Reply # 0

Dayton, US

If you would like to see some pics. I'll email some to you, Jeff

whatahobby Registered since 26th Jun 2008Tue 26-Aug-08 04:40 PM
#2. "RE: AF-S DX VR Zoom-NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED 550.00"
In response to Reply # 1

Dayton, US

Bump

whatahobby Registered since 26th Jun 2008Wed 27-Aug-08 06:17 PM
#3. "RE: AF-S DX VR Zoom-NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED 550.00"
In response to Reply # 2

Dayton, US

stii available

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #51896 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.