nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #51497
View in linear mode

Subject: "[SOLD] FS - F100 Body in Excellent Cond $220" Previous topic | Next topic
clintto Registered since 03rd May 2007Mon 18-Aug-08 04:59 PM
88 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"[SOLD] FS - F100 Body in Excellent Cond $220"
Tue 19-Aug-08 06:40 AM by clintto

US

Nikon F100 35mm camera body
The camera is in excellent condition and works flawlessly. I purchased this last year and ran only about 10 rolls of film. The camera comes with DK-6 eye cup as shown on pictures but does not come with the strap and front cap.
http://picasaweb.google.com/clintto/NikonF100
$220 SHIPPED to US address

I'll accept money order, cashier's check or Paypal.

Please use email not PM. Thanks.

Clint

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

clintto Registered since 03rd May 2007Tue 19-Aug-08 06:42 AM
88 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: [SOLD] FS - F100 Body in Excellent Cond $220"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Thank you everyone who showed interest.

Enjoy the camera, Paul.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #51497 Previous topic | Next topic