Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #51471
View in linear mode

Subject: "Domke Anaconda 20...price change..." Previous topic | Next topic
bigenuffumbrella Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Nov 2007Mon 18-Aug-08 02:05 AM
338 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Domke Anaconda 20...price change..."
Mon 18-Aug-08 11:04 AM by bigenuffumbrella

Bristol, US

Owned for approx. 6 months and NEVER used. It has sat in my closet all this time. Originally $160.

I'm asking $50 plus shipping to where ever you live. (originally $80...I just want it gone) Thank you...

JB
http://shutterfalls.com

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

jimsanders Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Mar 2008Mon 18-Aug-08 01:17 PM
933 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Domke Anaconda 20...price change..."
In response to Reply # 0

Buffalo, US

This bag appears to be discontinued. Can you provide the approximate inside dimensions please?

bigenuffumbrella Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Nov 2007Tue 19-Aug-08 01:05 AM
338 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Domke Anaconda 20...price change..."
In response to Reply # 1
Tue 19-Aug-08 01:09 AM by bigenuffumbrella

Bristol, US

I'm sorry it took me so long to respond. The IT-Nazis have the Nikonians site blocked at work.

The bag is sort of bell shaped. The large end actually forms a curve and is meant to hug your waist. If you were wearing the bag on your waist you would be looking at it from the Picture 1 angle. There is a pretty rugged belt system that I missed on these pictures that would be evident if Picture 1 if I had panned down just a little farther. If anyone would like to see please let me know. I'll take another picture and throw it up here.

The interior is 8 inches deep.

I'll try to describe the rest using compass terms because I can't think of a better way to describe it. The North end will be the outward end and the Southern end the inside, the side that hugs your waist.

The width from East to West varies from 9 inches on the North end of the bag to 14 in the South. Distance from North to South varies by about 1 to 1 1/2 inches approx 9 inches in the center and 10-10 1/2 inches on the extreme East and West ends of the bag.

I hope that helps.

JB
http://shutterfalls.com

Photograffiti Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Apr 2006Tue 19-Aug-08 02:55 AM
452 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Domke Anaconda 20...price change..."
In response to Reply # 2

LA (Lower Arkansas), US

email sent

Mark
www.markpricephotography.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #51471 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.