Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #51164
View in linear mode

Subject: "Withdrawn: Nikon 28mm F1.4 AF-D lens in MINT condtion" Previous topic | Next topic
zoomer Registered since 22nd Aug 2006Mon 11-Aug-08 05:11 PM
208 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Withdrawn: Nikon 28mm F1.4 AF-D lens in MINT condtion"
Wed 13-Aug-08 01:43 AM by zoomer

US

moved to E B A Y

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Gray Fox Basic MemberMon 11-Aug-08 08:40 PM
591 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: Nikon 28mm F1.4 AF-D lens in MINT condtion"
In response to Reply # 0

Cape Coral, US

WOW! That's pretty expensive. Typo?

Best,
Will

- To a photographer, reality is vastly overrated

valvo Registered since 29th Jan 2007Mon 11-Aug-08 10:45 PM
1007 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FS: Nikon 28mm F1.4 AF-D lens in MINT condtion"
In response to Reply # 1

Suffern, US

Nope. That's about what these lenses go for. I sold mine for $3,300 about five month's ago. Nice return on investment for this piece of glass, if you bought it new.

Anthony

jreed Silver Member Charter MemberMon 11-Aug-08 11:43 PM
1200 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: FS: Nikon 28mm F1.4 AF-D lens in MINT condtion"
In response to Reply # 2
Mon 11-Aug-08 11:43 PM by jreed

Saco, US

That's for sure. I saw one go on ebay a while ago for $4100!!! This is a bargain.

zoomer Registered since 22nd Aug 2006Tue 12-Aug-08 07:12 PM
208 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: FS: Nikon 28mm F1.4 AF-D lens in MINT condtion"
In response to Reply # 3

US

I'll drop the price to $2999.00 and drop the PAYPAL fees. All other Terms still apply.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #51164 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.