nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #500
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 24-85mm f/2.8-4 LNIB" Previous topic | Next topic
ztron Basic MemberTue 02-Jul-02 01:30 PM
72 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 24-85mm f/2.8-4 LNIB"

Boaz, US

I have a Like New In Box Nikon Nikkor 24-85mm f/2.8-4 lens This is a import version. If your looking for a great all around lens, Please email with any questions. It is currently listed at this link if it doesn't sell I would be willing to let it go for 400.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1363260707

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

firefox13 Registered since 01st Jul 2002Tue 02-Jul-02 05:49 PM
7 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 24-85mm f/2.8-4 LNIB"
In response to Reply # 0

Singapore, SG

are u willing to ship overseas?

--------------------------
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try. - Jedi Master Yoda

ztron Basic MemberSun 07-Jul-02 08:54 PM
72 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon 24-85mm f/2.8-4 LNIB"
In response to Reply # 1

Boaz, US

Sorry its sold.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #500 Previous topic | Next topic