Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #49547
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikkor Lenses and More FOR SALE" Previous topic | Next topic
wileycoyote Basic MemberSun 13-Jul-08 11:38 PM
22 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikkor Lenses and More FOR SALE"
Thu 24-Jul-08 10:46 AM by rmigliaccio

US

Both of the following lenses have USA warranties and were purchased last summer from B&H and Adorama. I am the only owner. I have all the original paperwork, instruction booklets, warranty cards, pouches and boxes. They both have the original front and back lens caps. They are both in like new condition as neither have seen but a few times usage. I am located in Maryland, in the USA. I will also have to insure the items below, so that will be included with part of the shipping price. I will have to get your location and check with FEDEX, UPS or the US PRIORITY MAIL for pricing on shipping and insurance costs to your area.

The first lens I have for SALE is a Nikkor VR 80-400 mm f4.5-f5.6 D ED AF for $1,225.00 USD plus shipping. US only.

SOLD - The second lens I have for SALE is a Nikkor 85 mm f1.4 IF AF for $875.00 USD plus shipping. US only. NOTE: The Metal Hood that comes with this lens has two small dings on the outside of it and is only cosmetic. There are no dents in the Metal Hood. I clumsily dropped the Metal Hood trying to get it screwed onto the lens. The lens is in perfect condition.

I have a 120 GB Giga Vu Pro Evolution also acquired last summer. I received this as a gift and have downloaded to it only once. I just don't need this piece of equipment. I am asking $500.00 USD plus shipping. US only. I just looked at ADORAMA and they are selling this item for $879.95.

SOLD - I have one 67mm CP 13 polarizer filter by Nikon for $60.00 USD plus shipping.

One SOLD - I also have two 77 mm UV Super Multicoated Hoya filters that I will sell for $30.00 each USD plus shipping. US only.

cyn

"just do it"

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Nikkor Lenses and More FOR SALE
wileycoyote
14th Jul 2008
wileycoyote
15th Jul 2008
wileycoyote
17th Jul 2008
wileycoyote
17th Jul 2008
wileycoyote
24th Jul 2008
wileycoyote
29th Jul 2008
wileycoyote
20th Aug 2008
                              Reply message RE: Lens and More FOR SALE REDUCTION
wileycoyote
21st Aug 2008
wileycoyote
23rd Aug 2008
wileycoyote
31st Aug 2008

wileycoyote Basic MemberMon 14-Jul-08 12:15 PM
22 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikkor Lenses and More FOR SALE"
In response to Reply # 0

US

I forgot to add, if you'd like to see pictures of any of the above equipment, I would be more than happy to send them via email.

cyn

"just do it"

wileycoyote Basic MemberTue 15-Jul-08 11:48 PM
#2. "RE: Nikkor Lenses and More FOR SALE"
In response to Reply # 1

US

SOLD: The 67 mm polarizer lens has now been sold.

cyn

"just do it"

wileycoyote Basic MemberThu 17-Jul-08 01:17 AM
#3. "RE: Nikkor Lenses and More FOR SALE"
In response to Reply # 2

US

opps, i meant the 67 mm polarizer filter.

cyn

"just do it"

wileycoyote Basic MemberThu 17-Jul-08 08:49 PM
#4. "RE: Nikkor Lenses and More FOR SALE"
In response to Reply # 3

US

I wanted to let you all know that the Nikkor 85 mm f1.4 IF AF for $875.00 USD has been SOLD. Also one of the 77 mm Hoya UV Filters was SOLD with this lens.

cyn

"just do it"

wileycoyote Basic MemberThu 24-Jul-08 02:37 AM
#5. "RE: Nikkor Lenses and More FOR SALE"
In response to Reply # 4

US

I wanted to let everyone read this, as I am new at selling camera gear here, so that you could get an idea of what kind of person I am to deal with. I received this email from the fellow who purchased the 85 mm lens.

Cynthia - Sorry it took me all day to get back to you. The lens &
filter arrived safe and sound yesterday. Last night I played around
with the lens on my camera and everything looks good.

The lens was as you described in your ad - excellent condition. I was
actually quite surprised when it was delivered on Monday. Thanks for
the great follow through on your part. The entire transaction was super
and I am very pleased.

Hope the kitchen project is coming along.

All the best,

Donjr

cyn

"just do it"

wileycoyote Basic MemberTue 29-Jul-08 11:17 PM
#6. "RE: Nikkor Lenses and More FOR SALE"
In response to Reply # 5

US

I just wanted to let everyone know that I just realized the lens that is still for sale the 80-400 mm was bought at Penn Camera and not B&H last summer. Sorry for the honest mistake…

cyn

"just do it"

wileycoyote Basic MemberWed 20-Aug-08 09:15 PM
#7. "RE: Nikkor Lenses and More FOR SALE"
In response to Reply # 6

US

bump

cyn

"just do it"

wileycoyote Basic MemberThu 21-Aug-08 10:03 PM
#8. "RE: Lens and More FOR SALE REDUCTION"
In response to Reply # 7
Thu 21-Aug-08 10:19 PM by wileycoyote

US

I am REDUCING the SALE PRICE of the Nikkor VR 80-400 mm f4.5-f5.6 D ED AF from $1,225.00 USD plus shipping to $1100.00 USD plus shipping. US only. I paid over $1500 for this lens new. This lens is in pristine condition and has only been used a couple of times.

The 120 GB Giga Vu Pro Evolution has a PRICE REDUCTION from $500 to $425 plus shipping. US only.

cyn

"just do it"

wileycoyote Basic MemberSat 23-Aug-08 12:43 PM
#9. "RE: Lens and More FOR SALE REDUCTION"
In response to Reply # 8

US

UPDATE: The Nikkor 80-400 mm lens has been SOLD.

cyn

"just do it"

wileycoyote Basic MemberSun 31-Aug-08 01:23 AM
#10. "RE: Lens and More FOR SALE REDUCTION"
In response to Reply # 9

US

UPDATE: The second 77 mm HOYA filter has SOLD.

cyn

"just do it"

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #49547 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.