Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #471
View in linear mode

Subject: "TAMRAC SUPER PRO 14 BAG ALSO LISTED AS 614" Previous topic | Next topic
SELMA Registered since 22nd Apr 2002Sun 30-Jun-02 05:23 AM
78 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"TAMRAC SUPER PRO 14 BAG ALSO LISTED AS 614"

WOODINVILLE, US

THIS IS THE LARGEST AND MOST FULL FEATURED LENS-BRIDGE BAG THAT TAMRAC MAKES. IT MEASURES INTERNAL 17 1/2W X 9D X 10 1/4 H, ALL DIVIDERS INCLUDED. WILL HOLD 9 LENSES AND TWO FULL MOTORIZED 35 MM BODIES. COLOR BLACK, AS NEW. THIS BAG WILL HOLD ALOT. B AND H PHOTO CURRENTLY SELLS THIS BAG FOR $279.95 PLUS SHIPPING. IT IS CURRENTLY FOR SALE FOR $175.00 PLUS SHIPPING.CASHIERS CHECK OR MONEY ORDER PLEASE.

STEVE FISCHER

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: TAMRAC SUPER PRO 14 BAG ALSO LISTED AS 614
sidneysaw
15th Jul 2002
SELMA
17th Jul 2002
SELMA
22nd Jul 2002
Rondo5570 Gold Member
23rd Jul 2002
Rondo5570 Gold Member
23rd Jul 2002
SELMA
25th Jul 2002

sidneysaw Registered since 05th Jun 2002Mon 15-Jul-02 05:45 AM
36 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: TAMRAC SUPER PRO 14 BAG ALSO LISTED AS 614"
In response to Reply # 0

Kuala Lumpur, MY

Interesting offer bu hope you won't mind a few questions.

How new is it? Are zips, buckles and straps all intact? Reason for selling? Do you ship overseas?

Thanks
Nikonian in the hot and humid Equator.

Nikonian in the hot and humid Equator

SELMA Registered since 22nd Apr 2002Wed 17-Jul-02 04:10 AM
78 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: TAMRAC SUPER PRO 14 BAG ALSO LISTED AS 614"
In response to Reply # 1

WOODINVILLE, US

APPROX. 2 YEARS OLD.AS NEW CONDITION. HAS NOT BEEN OUT OF THE HOUSE. THIS BAG IS COMPLETE WITH ALL FACTORY ACC.AND DIVIDERS.IT HAS SAT ON A CLOSET SHELF WITH MY LEAST USED COLLECTABLE CAMERAS AND LENSES IN IT. I BOUGHT A LARGE SAFE WITH A DEHUMIDIFIER AND HAVE MOVED THE EQUIPMENT INTO IT. THE BAG IS BLACK.YES I WILL SHIP OVER SEAS. JUST NEED TO ADD POSTAGE. MONEY ORDER PLEASE. STEVE.

STEVE FISCHER

SELMA Registered since 22nd Apr 2002Mon 22-Jul-02 01:28 AM
#3. "RE: TAMRAC SUPER PRO 14 BAG ALSO LISTED AS 614"
In response to Reply # 2

WOODINVILLE, US

I HAVE HAD ALOT OF QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BAG.PLEASE GO TO WWW.TAMRAC.COM WEBSITE FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS. THIS IS THE LARGEST AND MOST FULL FESTURED LENS BRIDGE BAG THAT TAMRAC MAKES, A TRUE PROFESSIONAL BAG, AS NEW.IT WILL HOLD A METER,10 + ROLLS OF FILM IN THE LID. IT WILL HOLD TWO NIKON F5"S ADN 9 + LENSES, FLASH, HOODS, FILTERS AND ACC.THIS IS THE TYPE OF BAG THAT YOU PUT ALL OF YOUR EQUIPMENT IN, PUT IT IN THE TRUCN OF YOUR CAR. IT HAS POCKETS EVERWHERE AND CAN BE ADAPTED TO SUIT THE USERS NEEDS.YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED.

STEVE FISCHER

Rondo5570 Gold Member Charter MemberTue 23-Jul-02 11:30 AM
339 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: TAMRAC SUPER PRO 14 BAG ALSO LISTED AS 614"
In response to Reply # 3

San Diego, US

> I would like to by the Super Pro 14 Bag. I belive your price is $175 and that is fine. Please e-mail me at lacy@mail.donaldson.com until 4:00PM central time or at rlacy55337@aol.com after that to finalize the details, method of payment etc.

Thanks
Ron Lacy

Ron

It's all about the light.

Visit my Nikonians Gallery

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Rondo5570 Gold Member Charter MemberTue 23-Jul-02 12:58 PM
339 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: TAMRAC SUPER PRO 14 BAG ALSO LISTED AS 614"
In response to Reply # 3

San Diego, US

Just want to make sure I have replied to your post. I would like to buy the bag for the $175 price. Please contact me on how to complete the sale.

Ron

It's all about the light.

Visit my Nikonians Gallery

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

SELMA Registered since 22nd Apr 2002Thu 25-Jul-02 02:10 AM
#6. "RE: TAMRAC SUPER PRO 14 BAG ALSO LISTED AS 614"
In response to Reply # 5

WOODINVILLE, US

THANK YOU. THE TAMRAC BAG HAS BEEN SOLD. STEVE.

STEVE FISCHER

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #471 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.