nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #45472
View in linear mode

Subject: "[ SOLD ] Sandisk Extreme III 16GB CF" Previous topic | Next topic
kirio Registered since 16th Nov 2007Tue 22-Apr-08 08:04 PM
102 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"[ SOLD ] Sandisk Extreme III 16GB CF"
Tue 22-Apr-08 11:00 PM by kirio

Concord, US

** UPDATE: all cards sold. Thanks ***

Up for sale are 3 Sandisk Extreme III 16GB CF cards. These were bought from a US seller. The UPC have been removed from the boxes for rebate purposes but the CF cards are still inside the unopened plastic packaging.

$165 each inclusive of Paypal and shipping to US. Please e-mail if you are interested (kirio2005 at gmail.com).

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

fudgebrown Registered since 30th Nov 2005Tue 22-Apr-08 08:20 PM
270 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#1. "hey"
In response to Reply # 0

Indy, US

what's the rated speed of these cards - I read somewhere that sandisk actually upped the speed of the 16gb extreme III cards... just want to verify...

kirio Registered since 16th Nov 2007Tue 22-Apr-08 09:27 PM
102 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: hey"
In response to Reply # 1

Concord, US

These are the newer 30mb/sec ones.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #45472 Previous topic | Next topic