nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #45132
View in linear mode

Subject: " ** Mint Nikkor 85mm F/1.4D** Priced w/ Shipping" Previous topic | Next topic
shawn0711 Registered since 15th Dec 2007Wed 16-Apr-08 11:09 PM
14 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
" ** Mint Nikkor 85mm F/1.4D** Priced w/ Shipping"
Fri 18-Apr-08 04:49 PM by shawn0711

US

I do not have to explain the specs on this great lens, all of you know them already. I have had this lens since January '08. It has been protected like a baby ever since I bought it. THis is a US lens. I have attached everything that it will come with. Original box, lens hood, and warranty card and information along with a Tiffen UV filter, which has been on it since the day it arrive. Times are tuff or I would be keeping this lens. You can check my ebay rating if you wish to see that I am trust worthy: name "shwnd". Solid @ $945.00 w/ shipping . Will ship UPS w/ sign required. I will accept Money order or Paypal.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Mint Nikkor 85mm f/1.4d
CarpeLumen
17th Apr 2008
bigenuffumbrella Silver Member
17th Apr 2008
g u y r o l
17th Apr 2008
ibshortie
17th Apr 2008
Picturesquean
18th Apr 2008
shawn0711
19th Apr 2008

CarpeLumen Registered since 17th Jan 2008Thu 17-Apr-08 02:10 AM
10 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Mint Nikkor 85mm f/1.4d"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Would like to give your lens a good home. PM and email sent.

CarpeLumen

bigenuffumbrella Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Nov 2007Thu 17-Apr-08 03:49 PM
338 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Mint Nikkor 85mm f/1.4d"
In response to Reply # 0

Bristol, US

PM sent

g u y r o l Basic MemberThu 17-Apr-08 04:23 PM
37 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Mint Nikkor 85mm f/1.4d"
In response to Reply # 0

Phoenix, US

The same NEW at B&H for $925.00 !!!!! Oh excuse me without the filter!!!

ibshortie Registered since 29th Mar 2007Thu 17-Apr-08 06:24 PM
54 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Mint Nikkor 85mm f/1.4d"
In response to Reply # 3

Pittsburg, US

>The same NEW at B&H for $925.00 !!!!! Oh excuse me
>without the filter!!!

Actually the posted price is $1024.95 at B&H for the US lens. Do you get some special discount? Maybe you could share it with the rest of us. That would be nice.

ibshortie

Picturesquean Registered since 16th Dec 2007Fri 18-Apr-08 04:56 AM
32 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Mint Nikkor 85mm f/1.4d"
In response to Reply # 3

US

The imported one is $929 at B&H, the USA model is $1024.95, the one for sale above is a USA model.

shawn0711 Registered since 15th Dec 2007Sat 19-Apr-08 07:11 PM
14 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: Mint Nikkor 85mm f/1.4d"
In response to Reply # 5

US

My Nikon Gallery

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #45132 Previous topic | Next topic