Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #444
View in linear mode

Subject: "NIKON 75-150E ZOOM LENS" Previous topic | Next topic
SELMA Registered since 22nd Apr 2002Thu 27-Jun-02 03:36 AM
78 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"NIKON 75-150E ZOOM LENS"

WOODINVILLE, US

NIKON 75-150E F3.5 ZOOM LENS. CONSTANT F3.5 APERATURE, DOES NOT CHANGE AS YOU ZOOM. OVERALL EXCELLENT CONDITION, SMALL SPECK OF DUST INSIDE(NO SUPRISE, 12 ELEMENTS IN 9 GROUPS). NO EFFECT ON PICTURES. 52MM FILTER SIZE, EXTREMLY SHARP,HIGHT CONTRAST, ONE TOUCH ZOOM.FRONT AND REAR CAPS INCLUDED. $140.00 DELIVERED AND INSURED IN THE LOWER 48 STATES. ALL OTHERS I WILL ADD ACTUAL SHIPPING AND INSURANCE TO THE PRICE. MONEY ORDER ONLY. QUESTIONS.

STEVE FISCHER

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: NIKON 75-150E ZOOM LENS
u02bnpx
16th Jul 2002
SELMA
17th Jul 2002
SELMA
25th Jul 2002
SELMA
29th Jul 2002
jarhead
07th Aug 2002

u02bnpx Registered since 01st Jul 2002Tue 16-Jul-02 01:49 AM
9 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: NIKON 75-150E ZOOM LENS"
In response to Reply # 0

By any chance, is this 75-150 free of that damnably annoying lens creep? If so, and if you haven't already sold it, I would be interested in purchasing it.
Floyd

Floyd

SELMA Registered since 22nd Apr 2002Wed 17-Jul-02 05:06 AM
78 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: NIKON 75-150E ZOOM LENS"
In response to Reply # 1

WOODINVILLE, US

I HAVE OWNED ALOT OF NIKON ONE TOUCH ZOOM LENSES.I HAVE BOUGHT AND SOLD THEM OVER THE YEARS AND NON OF THEM ARE "CREEP FREE". HOWEVER THERE ISA DIFFERENCE, AS YOU ARE AWARE, OF THE ONE TOUCH LENSES BEING VERY FREE AND WHAT NIKON WOULD CALL NORMAL. I HAVE A NIKON 75-150 F3.5E CONSTANT APERATURE THAT IS AS TIGHT AS YOU ARE GOING TO GET IN A ONE TOUCH LENS.I HAD NIKON SERVICE MY 50-135MM F3.5 ONE TOUCH AND THIS LENS FEELS ABOUT THE SAME AND I AM HAPPY WITH IT.I HOPE I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION. STEVE.

STEVE FISCHER

SELMA Registered since 22nd Apr 2002Thu 25-Jul-02 04:05 AM
#3. "RE: NIKON 75-150E ZOOM LENS"
In response to Reply # 2

WOODINVILLE, US

DUANE THE LENS IS STILL AVAILABLE.STEVE

STEVE FISCHER

SELMA Registered since 22nd Apr 2002Mon 29-Jul-02 04:18 AM
#4. "RE: NIKON 75-150E ZOOM LENS"
In response to Reply # 3

WOODINVILLE, US

WILL SELL FOR $110.00 PLUS SHIPPING WORLD WIDE. I WILL BE MOVING THIS LENS TO E-BAY SHORTLY. LAST CHANCE.

STEVE FISCHER

jarhead Registered since 07th Jan 2007Wed 07-Aug-02 11:13 PM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: NIKON 75-150E ZOOM LENS"
In response to Reply # 4

Is the lens for sale
JOhn

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #444 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.