nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #43409
View in linear mode

Subject: "SOLD - AF 60mm f/2.8 Macro" Previous topic | Next topic
stanjan0 Basic MemberFri 21-Mar-08 04:32 AM
944 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
"SOLD - AF 60mm f/2.8 Macro"
Fri 28-Mar-08 04:15 PM by rmigliaccio

Boynton Beach, Florida, US

US model bought new and is practically brand new. No fungus hazing no nothing. Box and all that came with it. $295 US dollars plus shipping and insurance.

"Stan a Nikonian from South Florida"

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: FS AF 60mm f/2.8 Macro
photodud
21st Mar 2008
stanjan0
21st Mar 2008
stanjan0
21st Mar 2008
          Reply message RE: FS AF 60mm f/2.8 Macron
photodud
22nd Mar 2008
stanjan0
22nd Mar 2008
photodud
22nd Mar 2008
Forest_Crawler
22nd Mar 2008
stanjan0
22nd Mar 2008
stanjan0
22nd Mar 2008
stanjan0
22nd Mar 2008
stanjan0
23rd Mar 2008
tourtelot
23rd Mar 2008
idofotos
23rd Mar 2008
stanjan0
23rd Mar 2008
stanjan0
25th Mar 2008
Reply message SOLD-RE: FS AF 60mm f/2.8 Macro
stanjan0
28th Mar 2008

photodud Registered since 14th Apr 2006Fri 21-Mar-08 12:02 PM
64 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS AF 60mm f/2.8 Macro"
In response to Reply # 0

Lesage, US

If this is still available I will take it.

stanjan0 Basic MemberFri 21-Mar-08 02:46 PM
944 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#2. "RE: FS AF 60mm f/2.8 Macro"
In response to Reply # 1

OK, send me a check when it clears I'll send the lens. Paypal takes too long. I just sold two lens it took 10 days to close out the monies to paypal and then to my bank. Stan

stanjan0 Basic MemberFri 21-Mar-08 08:14 PM
#3. "RE: FS AF 60mm f/2.8 Macro"
In response to Reply # 2

Photodud, you are the second poster that said I'll take it and I see no action yet from either of you. Stan

photodud Registered since 14th Apr 2006Sat 22-Mar-08 01:04 AM
64 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: FS AF 60mm f/2.8 Macron"
In response to Reply # 3

Lesage, US

Stan your email to me read. several people have stated they want the lens so whom evers check gets here first wins the lens. Im sorry if this offends you but I don't do business that way and I expect the other person ahead of me feels the same and that's why I didn't respond and possible why he or she didn't respond. If you offer the lens to the person in front of me and he refuses to buy the lens, then let me know and I will email you my address so you can figure shipping cost, and I will mail out your money. But I'm not sending out a check not knowing if the lens is mine. Thanks Gordon

stanjan0 Basic MemberSat 22-Mar-08 01:37 AM
#5. "RE: FS AF 60mm f/2.8 Macron"
In response to Reply # 4
Sat 22-Mar-08 01:37 AM by stanjan0

The others said they want the lens but, haven't had the courtesy to send any info so the lens is yours if you want it. your address i don't take paypal takes too much time. Stan

photodud Registered since 14th Apr 2006Sat 22-Mar-08 02:29 AM
#6. "RE: FS AF 60mm f/2.8 Macron"
In response to Reply # 5

Lesage, US

Stan email sent. Thanks Gordon

Forest_Crawler Registered since 21st Feb 2007Sat 22-Mar-08 03:26 AM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#7. "RE: FS AF 60mm f/2.8 Macron"
In response to Reply # 5

Los Alamitos, US

>The others said they want the lens but, haven't had the
>courtesy to send any info so the lens is yours if you want it.
>your address i don't take paypal takes too much time. Stan

Stan,

Some of us do work all day and cannot respond until after we get home. I am one of the few people who is not given the luxury of being able to check my personal email from work, so I am sorry if this bothers you. You are on the East Coast and I the West Coast, so it was going to take some time for me to respond.

Seeing as this is the first time I have had the chance to write you back and seeing how you have acted in your post I would not want the lens now even if it were still available. Gordon, good luck with it. Stan, I pray you have a bit more patience with some of us in the future.

Cheers.

stanjan0 Basic MemberSat 22-Mar-08 04:09 AM
#8. "RE: FS AF 60mm f/2.8 Macron"
In response to Reply # 7

Thanks for your reply. Stan

stanjan0 Basic MemberSat 22-Mar-08 05:06 AM
#9. "RE: FS AF 60mm f/2.8 Macron"
In response to Reply # 8

The lens has been spoken for when I receive his check it will be sold.

stanjan0 Basic MemberSat 22-Mar-08 07:31 PM
#10. "RE: FS AF 60mm f/2.8 Macron"
In response to Reply # 9

Waiting for check from a member.

stanjan0 Basic MemberSun 23-Mar-08 02:07 PM
#11. "RE: FS AF 60mm f/2.8 Macron"
In response to Reply # 10

3-23-08 waiting for check.

tourtelot Registered since 26th Nov 2004Sun 23-Mar-08 04:11 PM
74 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#12. "RE: FS AF 60mm f/2.8 Macron"
In response to Reply # 11

Seattle, US

Relax and watch some TV, Stan. It's Easter Suinday and that check isn't gonna come today. Maybe tomorrow.

D.

Douglas Tourtelot, CAS

Seattle, WA

idofotos Basic MemberSun 23-Mar-08 07:01 PM
127 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#13. "RE: FS AF 60mm f/2.8 Macron"
In response to Reply # 11

grand Island, US

>3-23-08 waiting for check.

Stan, not trying to be a Samart A@@ but how can you think that the mail is better than even Paypal, if you get a personal chck & want to let it clear it seems that would take over a week

After the mess with DParson's its a wonder anyone wants to pay with a check or MO

anyway hope this worked out for you

stanjan0 Basic MemberSun 23-Mar-08 07:12 PM
#14. "RE: FS AF 60mm f/2.8 Macron"
In response to Reply # 13

Paypal, took one week to clear paypal and 3 or 4 days to clear my bank. Your monies are not safe in paypal till it clears the bank. I had monies that were paid into paypal removed after I sent a lens to someone. The first time its their fault the second time its mine thats why.

stanjan0 Basic MemberTue 25-Mar-08 06:46 PM
#15. "RE: FS AF 60mm f/2.8 Macron"
In response to Reply # 14

3-25-08 waiting for check from buyer.

stanjan0 Basic MemberFri 28-Mar-08 02:01 PM
#16. "SOLD-RE: FS AF 60mm f/2.8 Macro"
In response to Reply # 0

Sold to farmer 81 quick easy. smooth sale.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #43409 Previous topic | Next topic