Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #43299
View in linear mode

Subject: "Sold - Canon Drop-in Circular Polarizing Filter PL-C52" Previous topic | Next topic
Bob98 Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Dec 2007Wed 19-Mar-08 11:48 AM
109 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Sold - Canon Drop-in Circular Polarizing Filter PL-C52"
Thu 20-Mar-08 11:44 AM by Bob98

Mt. Pleasant, US

Sale Pending
I have a never used 52mm Canon Drop-in Circular Polarizing Filter PL-C52 for Canon EF 300mm f2.8, 400mm f4, 500mm f4, and 600mm f4 IS lenses. I have taken it out of the box to look at it. I have never used it. I just never had the opportunity. It is new, in the orginal box. $140 with shipping and paypal in the contintental U.S. I will ship outside the U.S. to confirmed paypal address with buyer paying all shipping and paypal fees.

Also, I have an unused in the box Canon Drop-in Screw Filter Holder 52 with protective 52mm filter that I will sell for $45 if bought with the PL-C52 filter. Both are in their original boxes.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks for looking!

--bob

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #43299 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.