Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #42231
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTT: UK Sigma 100-300mm for Nikon 300mm f/4 AFS" Previous topic | Next topic
JBrown1 Registered since 01st Mar 2007Tue 04-Mar-08 10:38 AM
12 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"WTT: UK Sigma 100-300mm for Nikon 300mm f/4 AFS"

GB

Hi, I currently have a Sigma 100-300mm f/4 EX DG in mint condition and I'm looking to trade it for a similar condition Nikon 300mm f/4 AFS. The Sigma comes boxed in its original packaging with warranty card, instructions and soft case.

I also have a Sigma 1.4 TC (DG) and ideally I'd like to include that in the trade for a Nikon TC1.4e II.

So, if you have a Nikon 300mm f/4 AFS and TC14e II and want a Sigma 100-300mm f/4 and Sigma 1.4 TC, then you've come to the right place !

Sorry but I'm only willing to trade to people in UK.

I'll post up some photos later.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

JBrown1 Registered since 01st Mar 2007Tue 04-Mar-08 09:40 PM
12 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: WTT: UK Sigma 100-300mm for Nikon 300mm f/4 AFS"
In response to Reply # 0

GB

Photos added...

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)

JBrown1 Registered since 01st Mar 2007Mon 10-Mar-08 03:10 PM
#2. "RE: WTT: UK Sigma 100-300mm for Nikon 300mm f/4 AFS"
In response to Reply # 0

GB

Now sold on Ebay

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #42231 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.