Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #41617
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: (NY-USA) D40x/18-55mm kit - $500USD - Free Ship" Previous topic | Next topic
djp7204 Registered since 28th Jan 2004Tue 26-Feb-08 01:31 AM
43 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: (NY-USA) D40x/18-55mm kit - $500USD - Free Ship"
Tue 26-Feb-08 08:24 AM by djp7204

Wappingers Falls, US

This is a new & unused D40X/18-55mm kit that I received as a birthday gift...trying to upgrade to the D300.

I will include the Sandisk 4GB SDHC/MiniMate reader that came with it (see photo).

$500USD includes insured USPS shipping. I do not use PayPal.

Contact me at djp7204@msn.com

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

wrightwa Registered since 18th Feb 2003Thu 06-Mar-08 10:31 PM
9 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: (NY-USA) D40x/18-55mm kit - $500USD - Free Ship"
In response to Reply # 0

Cape Town, ZA

Free ship for who?
You the seller who has conned me out of $500.00 with a UPS shipping number that was never shipped and you now have discontinued phone numbers, a business email addres that does not exist anymore and you no longer answer your email to djp7204@msn.com.
This makes you a common thief and when I return from my trip I will be coming after you, you low life, with all the resources of the law that I can muster.
I know buyer beware, but in this case seller beware because I will find you, you cannot hide forever.
Remember I have your bank account details and the law will come looking for you.
This is not a threat this is a promise.

kirio Registered since 16th Nov 2007Thu 06-Mar-08 11:02 PM
102 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FS: (NY-USA) D40x/18-55mm kit - $500USD - Free Ship"
In response to Reply # 1
Thu 06-Mar-08 11:16 PM by kirio

Concord, US

Please refer to:

http://www.nikonians.org/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=137&topic_id=42342

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #41617 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.