Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #407
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon Nikkor 24-120 f/3.5-5.6 AF D IF + L37c" Previous topic | Next topic
algol Basic MemberThu 13-Jun-02 01:32 AM
15 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon Nikkor 24-120 f/3.5-5.6 AF D IF + L37c"

Bought it about a year ago. Filter was always on the lens. Mechanically and optically excellent, no scratches or wear marks. Original box,both caps, manual, US warranty + Nikon UV L37c ( in original box). I will pay shipping in continental US. $360

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

u02bnpx Registered since 01st Jul 2002Wed 10-Jul-02 01:20 AM
9 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon Nikkor 24-120 f/3.5-5.6 AF D IF + L37c"
In response to Reply # 0

Please contact me if you are still interested in selling this lens. Thanks.
Floyd

Floyd

algol Basic MemberWed 17-Jul-02 03:28 AM
15 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon Nikkor 24-120 f/3.5-5.6 AF D IF + L37c"
In response to Reply # 1

The lens is sold.

I was trying to delete this post but I could not.

Thanx for your interest.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #407 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.