Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #3975
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS:Nikkor 85mm f1.8 non-D US version mint" Previous topic | Next topic
shaz Registered since 20th Oct 2003Thu 30-Oct-03 03:45 PM
1 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS:Nikkor 85mm f1.8 non-D US version mint"

Plano, US

I have this lens for sometime but hardly used it. I bought this lens from B&H. It is in mint condition. It comes with front and rear caps and HN-23 hood. This lens is very sharp and contrasty. Barrel and optics are perfect. No use marks. I will let this lens go for $250+shipping.
Shaz

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

rutherfordphoto Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources Registered since 27th Aug 2002Thu 30-Oct-03 10:14 PM
5099 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS:Nikkor 85mm f1.8 non-D US version mint"
In response to Reply # 0

Vancouver, CA

You are not going to get any replies if you fail to fill out your profile. Most Nikonians are very leary of someone who joins just to try and flog equipment. This service is provided for current and consistant members of Nikonians. Your blatent disregard for the posting rules is apparent in respect to the posting of e-mail address.

Enjoy
Allan, A Comox Valley Nikonian
bigger things are attainable ~ Reach

~Cheers, Allan~
www.allanschroeder.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #3975 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.