Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #39591
View in linear mode

Subject: "SOLD FS: Panasonic FZ18 P&S EXCellent Cond. $275.00 shi..." Previous topic | Next topic
huberta Registered since 24th Aug 2007Tue 29-Jan-08 04:07 PM
304 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"SOLD FS: Panasonic FZ18 P&S EXCellent Cond. $275.00 shipped."
Wed 30-Jan-08 01:50 AM by huberta

US

I am selling SOLD an excellent Panasonic FZ18 Digital Camera.
I bought it for my wife to use but she doesnt want it.
It is in excellent condition and comes with all the factory supplied accessories.
I have the original box as well.
It has been used for less than 300 shots.The long zoom is incrediable.It focus very very quick.

Asking $275.00 shipped to lower 48. Paypal is fine.

Thanks,

Allan

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #39591 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.