Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #395
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon N90s, MF-26, and MB-10 for sale.. very good shap" Previous topic | Next topic
dvdhrry Registered since 11th Jun 2002Tue 11-Jun-02 02:18 PM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon N90s, MF-26, and MB-10 for sale.. very good shap"

Atlanta, US

For Sale:

Nikon N90s Body with MB-10 vertical grip and MF-26 Data back and op/tech camera strap. Also come with NC-100 ni-cad battery charger and battery and MS-11 tray to use lithium batteries in the vertical grip.
I bought this camera from a professional photographer about three years ago... it was still in the bag from the factory reconditioning. I have shot probably 100 rolls of film through it and have never had a problem. The vertical grip and data back were bought new at the time I bought the camera. there are two little spots where the rubber is delaminating from the back (like they all did).

I'm thinking that I would like to have $750 USD for this package... I'm in the atlanta area, but can travel cheaply if you would like to meet at a major airport.

Thank you

David

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #395 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.