nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

EU Nikonians - For Sale 70-300 ED D Lens - MINT!

Safariman

UK
596 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Safariman Basic Member
Tue 11-Jun-02 12:36 PM

Hi Nikonians

This is a gorgeous lens, just over a year old and in virtually perfect condition. I bought my 80-200 f2.8 a few months later, and have hardly picked the 70-300 up since, not for any other reason than that the 80-200 is such a terrific performer. The 70-300 is a really sharp lens, and I have taken some great pictures with it, but I just find that I haven't touched it in months, and it is just taking up space in my bag.

I would prefer to sell this to a Nikonian in the EU, but this is not to say I wouldn't consider shipping it anywhere in the world. I do not want to post a price, as I would prefer to receive realistic offers or enquiries from people. I am a genuine seller and am not looking for an extortionate price, so make me a fair offer and this sweet lens could be yours!

Either post your e-mail address here and I will reply to you ASAP, or you can check out my address on my profile and get in touch with me directly for any additional info you may require. Grab this while you can it is a great lens!!

ATB

Safariman
Let Nature Get Close To You.
My Gallery

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G