Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #394
View in linear mode

Subject: "EU Nikonians - For Sale 70-300 ED D Lens - MINT!" Previous topic | Next topic
Safariman Basic MemberTue 11-Jun-02 12:36 PM
596 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"EU Nikonians - For Sale 70-300 ED D Lens - MINT!"

GB

Hi Nikonians

This is a gorgeous lens, just over a year old and in virtually perfect condition. I bought my 80-200 f2.8 a few months later, and have hardly picked the 70-300 up since, not for any other reason than that the 80-200 is such a terrific performer. The 70-300 is a really sharp lens, and I have taken some great pictures with it, but I just find that I haven't touched it in months, and it is just taking up space in my bag.

I would prefer to sell this to a Nikonian in the EU, but this is not to say I wouldn't consider shipping it anywhere in the world. I do not want to post a price, as I would prefer to receive realistic offers or enquiries from people. I am a genuine seller and am not looking for an extortionate price, so make me a fair offer and this sweet lens could be yours!

Either post your e-mail address here and I will reply to you ASAP, or you can check out my address on my profile and get in touch with me directly for any additional info you may require. Grab this while you can it is a great lens!!

ATB

Safariman
Let Nature Get Close To You.
My Gallery

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #394 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.