Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #375
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon n80 Camera w/Nikon Lenses + Extras for Sale" Previous topic | Next topic
dcynkin Basic MemberWed 05-Jun-02 11:44 PM
32 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon n80 Camera w/Nikon Lenses + Extras for Sale"

San Diego, US

Nikon n80 Camera Body w/Neoprene pro strap
Nikon 35-70/2.8D AF Lens
Nikon 28-105/3.5-4.5 AF Lens
Nikon 70-300/4-5.6ED AF Lens
Nikon Mt. Tokina 400/5.6SD AF Lens
UV Filter
Polarizing Filter
Sun Hoods
LowePro TLZoom All-Weather Bag w/sports harness
All boxes manuals, all perfect new equipment, no stories. Equipment not being used, so selling all.
$2100 for all. Add an extra $50 and I'll throw in a Bogen professional tripod w/head. Buyer pays for UPS or FedEx. I'll ship upon Money Order receipt, or you can pick equipment up personally if you're in SoCal.

Call Dave Cynkin in San Diego:
858-794-7232 (Call 6:30pm-9:00pm Pacifc Std Time)
NOTE: Please don't call after 9pm, we have a 22-month-old future Nikonian sleeping! )

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Fisheye Registered since 31st Jul 2002Thu 06-Jun-02 12:54 AM
11 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#1. "RE: Nikon n80 Camera w/Nikon Lenses + Extras for Sale"
In response to Reply # 0

iLladelph, US

Ill give ya 50 bucks for that tripod w\ head

"No insults intended, im just a crazy (no, im MISUNDERSTOOD) adolencent" - The great and very famous Fisheye

dcynkin Basic MemberThu 06-Jun-02 01:04 AM
32 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon n80 Camera w/Nikon Lenses + Extras for Sale"
In response to Reply # 1

San Diego, US

No thanks. I appreciate the thought, but I was really only offering that tripod deal as a nice courtesy to the person who buys the entire lot. Shipping off the tripod by itself at such a loss wouldn't feel very good to me. Thank you anyway.

Dave C.

Carene Registered since 03rd Feb 2002Thu 06-Jun-02 05:36 PM
56 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Nikon n80 Camera w/Nikon Lenses + Extras for Sale"
In response to Reply # 0

CA

Dave,
Are you interested in selling the 28-105 lens separately?

Dale.....The Telephone City Nikonian

Dale.....The Telephone City Nikonian

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #375 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.