nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #370
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikkor 24mm f/2.8 AF with caps, hood and filter" Previous topic | Next topic
obie1 Basic MemberWed 05-Jun-02 03:02 PM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikkor 24mm f/2.8 AF with caps, hood and filter"

Silver Spring, US

I'm selling a non-D Nikkor 24mm f/2.8 AF lens with front and rear caps, a metal hood and Vivitar 52mm skylight filter for $220 shipped in U.S. The lens has a couple of tiny marks, but the glass is perfect. The HN-1 screw-on hood also can be used for 28/2 and 35/2.8PC lenses. I just bought a Nikkor 18-35mm lens, so I don't need the 24mm anymore.

obie1

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

twanto Basic MemberThu 06-Jun-02 01:09 PM
1298 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#1. "RE: Nikkor 24mm f/2.8 AF with caps, hood and filter"
In response to Reply # 0

Austin, US

If you are flexible on the price, then please email me. I am interested in the lens, but I think your price is a bit steep considering they go for $265 new @ B&H.

Nathan

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #370 Previous topic | Next topic