Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #37
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon N80 "Absolutly Mint"" Previous topic | Next topic
rharris Basic MemberSun 17-Mar-02 07:33 PM
141 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
"Nikon N80 "Absolutly Mint""

Marietta, US

Have decided to sell my N80 which has had less than 10 rolls run through it and buy an FM3A as I already have an F100. The camera looks brand new and I have the box, owners manual and warranty card is still blank.

I bought the camera from a good friend that went digital after shooting 5 rolls of film. He purchased camera from Wolf Camera an bought the 5 year warranty which expires January 2006. I asked Wolf if the warranty was transferable and they said no, however, they also said they never ask for identification. If you have the warranty information they said it should be covered - no questions.

I would like $350.00 for the camera and I will split the shipping cost.

Hope someone needs one as I would really like to get the FM3A soon.

Rick

www.rickharrisphotography.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Nikon N80 "Absolutly Mint"
neogeek
22nd Mar 2002
rharris
22nd Mar 2002
neogeek
22nd Mar 2002
Reply message RE: Nikon N80
nikon_jeff
29th Mar 2002
George
01st Apr 2002
Reply message RE: Nikon N80
Tamronguy
01st Apr 2002

neogeek Registered since 22nd Mar 2002Fri 22-Mar-02 07:46 AM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon N80 "Absolutly Mint""
In response to Reply # 0

Vestal, US

Hi,
Does the camera come with lens? Price negotiable? Thanks.

Sincerely,
neogeek

Sincerely,
neogeek

rharris Basic MemberFri 22-Mar-02 08:32 PM
141 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#2. "RE: Nikon N80 "Absolutly Mint""
In response to Reply # 1

Marietta, US

Neogeek, the camera is body only. Make me a reasonable offer and I will consider it, however, my price is at or below most of the N80's on ebay and in mint+ condition. Let me hear from you.
Rick

www.rickharrisphotography.com

neogeek Registered since 22nd Mar 2002Fri 22-Mar-02 10:57 PM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Nikon N80 "Absolutly Mint""
In response to Reply # 2

Vestal, US

Hi,
Do you have any pics of the camera? Please email me at maniacschizo@hotmail.com

Sincerely,
neogeek

Sincerely,
neogeek

nikon_jeff Registered since 19th Feb 2002Fri 29-Mar-02 07:02 PM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Nikon N80"
In response to Reply # 1

I am very interested in this camera....Please contact me at
jkelson2@insightbb.com

thanks,

j

George Registered since 01st Apr 2002Mon 01-Apr-02 12:08 AM
87 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Nikon N80 "Absolutly Mint""
In response to Reply # 0

Kowloon Bay, HK

Hello Rick,
I think you quote a very high price for this Nikon F80, Here in HongKong a brand new (100% new) will cost around US$311 with warranty card. All F80 are made in Thailand. What's your bottom price?

Best Regards,
George

Cheers,
George

Tamronguy Basic MemberMon 01-Apr-02 03:14 PM
125 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: Nikon N80"
In response to Reply # 5

Toronto, CA

George,

N80 is $425 new before rebate in US. Many people will be willing to pay more than what you would consider to be a reasonable amount. Secondly, international shipping is very expensive. You would be much better off just buying your photographic equipment in Hong Kong.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #37 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.