Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #366
View in linear mode

Subject: "nikon gear for sale" Previous topic | Next topic
camerapapi Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Apr 2002Tue 04-Jun-02 11:53 AM
1108 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"nikon gear for sale"

Miami, US

I have several nikon items for sale, among them a 35mm f2 AIS lens,
a Nikon F90s, a Tokina 828 ATX 80-200 f2.8 AIS manual focus, a Tamron 28-105 f4-5.6 AF, a Nikon 35-135 f3.5-4.5 AF, a bellows focusing attachment model II for Nikon F or F2, a Minolta Auto Meter IV F and 2-5 degrees spot attachments for that meter, an SC-17 flash extension cord, a 52mm graduated neutral density filter made by Tiffen, a 35mm f2.8 S nikon lens (non AI), a 77mm Tiffen circular polarizer and the 80-200 f4.5 nikon AI converted lens.
If interested email me at: camerapapi@aol.com.

William Rodriguez
Miami, Florida.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

StuartKahn Registered since 26th Jun 2002Tue 16-Jul-02 08:45 AM
46 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: nikon gear for sale"
In response to Reply # 0

Baltimore, US

if your 35-135 is a D lens email me at Email@StuartKahn.net

never mind .. it's the 35-105 i'm looking for

"The Business of Life is to have Fun, all else is a Mockery." ... Bottle cap, brand and year unknown

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #366 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.