Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #3645
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Nikon lenses and accessories. UPDATED" Previous topic | Next topic
tl Basic MemberMon 29-Sep-03 12:25 AM
201 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Nikon lenses and accessories. UPDATED"

Ames, US

All lenses have had a filter attached since new; have been kept away from rain and dusty conditions; have original paper work; were purchased new, USA version; have front and rear caps; and are in excellent, like new condition. No boxes, except for the 85mm f/1.4 lens.

* Nikon 50 mm f/1.4 AF-D lens, Nikon HR-2 rubber lens hood, and Nikon 52 mm L37c filter. Purchased May, 2001. $185..

* Nikon 85mm f/1.4 IF AF-D lens, Nikon HN-31 metal lens hood, Nikon 77mm A2 filter, and Nikon CL-S4 soft fabric lens pouch. Purchased January, 2003. $875.00.

* Nikon 52mm circular polarizer filter and Nikon HN-12 metal lens hood. Purchased May, 2001. $50..

* SOLD, pending receipt of funds. Nikon 52mm 81A 52mm filter. Purchased February, 2003. $15.

* SOLD, pending shipping arrangements. Nikon 24 mm f/2.8 AF-D lens, Nikon HN-1 metal lens hood, and Nikon 52mm L1Bc filter. Purchased May, 2001. $195.

* SOLD, pending shipping arrangements. Nikon 35mm f/2 AF-D lens, Nikon HN-3 lens hood, and Nikon 52mm L1Bc filter. Purchased February, 2003. $215..

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: FS: Nikon lenses and accessories. NEW PRICES
Binhvinh
02nd Oct 2003
tl
03rd Oct 2003
lucd
03rd Oct 2003
pixelsworld
03rd Oct 2003
Binhvinh
07th Oct 2003
tl
03rd Oct 2003
Reply message RE: FS: Nikon lenses and accessories. UPDATED
tl
08th Oct 2003
mfarooq100
09th Oct 2003
tl
14th Oct 2003
lucd
25th Nov 2003
wrigley
28th Dec 2003
streamhopper
30th Dec 2003
sondick1 Silver Member
31st Dec 2003
jim thomas Silver Member
21st Feb 2004

Binhvinh Basic MemberThu 02-Oct-03 10:42 PM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: Nikon lenses and accessories. NEW PRICES"
In response to Reply # 0

Tim,
I sent you payment via Paypal for the SB-30 flash since 9/29/03. When can you send me the flash? or answer my emails?
Binh.

tl Basic MemberFri 03-Oct-03 12:30 AM
201 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FS: Nikon lenses and accessories. NEW PRICES"
In response to Reply # 1

Ames, US

Binh (and anyone else who may have sent me an email in the last couple of days)-
Sorry for the delay in responding- I've been home sick the last 2 1/2 days, and the email address on this account goes to my work email. I received your payment, and the flash was sent Tuesday afternoon via UPS. I hope to be back at work tomorrow, and will forward the tracking number to you. I believe it's scheduled to arrive at your office next Monday. Thanks for your patience.

lucd Basic MemberFri 03-Oct-03 06:20 AM
864 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: FS: Nikon lenses and accessories. NEW PRICES"
In response to Reply # 2

brussels, BE

Sent you a private message yesterday, please confirm you received it.
thanks,

lucd.

I'll miss my AFD20-35 when going digital...snic

check my galleries at : http://www.inzenet.com/photography

regards,

lucd.

Only an idiot never changes his mind...

pixelsworld Basic MemberFri 03-Oct-03 09:49 AM
40 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: FS: Nikon lenses and accessories. NEW PRICES"
In response to Reply # 3

Hello,

I am interested in the Nikon 500 f1.4D - Could you please indicate the state of the lens? Mint condition?

Thanks.

-Ali

Binhvinh Basic MemberTue 07-Oct-03 02:30 PM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: FS: Nikon lenses and accessories. NEW PRICES"
In response to Reply # 4

Tim,
The SB-30 came as promised, its condition is better than expected. Tim did a very good job packaging, as well.
Thanks,
Binh.

tl Basic MemberFri 03-Oct-03 02:01 PM
#5. "RE: FS: Nikon lenses and accessories. NEW PRICES"
In response to Reply # 0

Ames, US

lucd-
I received your private message and responded by the same.

Ali-
The 50 f/1.4D is in excellent condition. I hesitate to use the word 'mint' because that can mean different things to people. I have used it some, but not extensively, and have taken care of it. To my knowlege there are no scratches, dings, etc. on the lens body or glass. As noted in the ad, the lens has from the beginning had a filter on it.

Thanks for asking.

tl Basic MemberWed 08-Oct-03 12:46 AM
#7. "RE: FS: Nikon lenses and accessories. UPDATED"
In response to Reply # 0

Ames, US

Binh-
Thanks for your kind words; hope you enjoy the flash.

If you, or anyone else, has sent at reply to my Nikonians email address, I haven't been at work all week (still sick), and may not be back until Thursday. MLP, I sent you a response to your private message. Thanks for your patience.

mfarooq100 Registered since 07th Jan 2008Thu 09-Oct-03 02:06 AM
38 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#8. "RE: FS: Nikon lenses and accessories. UPDATED"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Is 85/1.4 available? If so please send me email at mfarooq100@hotmail.com.
Thanks.

tl Basic MemberTue 14-Oct-03 05:37 PM
#9. "RE: FS: Nikon lenses and accessories. UPDATED"
In response to Reply # 0

Ames, US

Many items SOLD; will replace this with a new ad in the future.

lucd Basic MemberTue 25-Nov-03 01:10 PM
864 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#10. "RE: FS: Nikon lenses and accessories. UPDATED"
In response to Reply # 9

brussels, BE

Hello,

I received today the items bought from Tim (35AFD and 24 AFD).
I am more than pleased with this deal, the lenses are amazingly nice, like new is a small word...

Good communication, very secure packaging...
I'll deal again with him without any hesitation !!!

Thanks again Tim,

lucd.

regards,

lucd.

wrigley Registered since 24th Sep 2002Sun 28-Dec-03 07:14 AM
23 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#11. "RE: FS: Nikon lenses and accessories. UPDATED"
In response to Reply # 10

Wheaton, US

is the 85 1.4 still available? What kind of shape is it in? If so email me at jimtaylor425@hotmail.com

A cheerful heart is good medicine... (Prov 17:22a)

streamhopper Basic MemberTue 30-Dec-03 11:29 PM
#12. "RE: FS: Nikon lenses and accessories. UPDATED"
In response to Reply # 0

Hi, I am interested in your 85mm 1.4 lens. Is your price firm? Would you accept $800.00? Please let me know in a reply to sunni@frognet.net

Thanks!
Lisa

sondick1 Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Dec 2003Wed 31-Dec-03 10:19 PM
422 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#13. "RE: FS: Nikon lenses and accessories. UPDATED"
In response to Reply # 0

bethesda, US

Happy New Year,

Is the 50/1.4 still available? Condition? Caps, filter, etc

Thanks

Dick
A great way to be spending our time!

jim thomas Silver Member Nikonian since 12th Jan 2003Sat 21-Feb-04 03:08 PM
1268 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#14. "RE: FS: Nikon lenses and accessories. UPDATED"
In response to Reply # 0

Edmond, US

I am looking for an 85mm AFS D 1.4. However, I have no need for the case or filter. Let me know if you would be interested in selling only the lens and hood. You may also email me at jthomas114@cox.net.

Thanks,

JDT

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #3645 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.