nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #34402
View in linear mode

Subject: "positive feedback for cftaylor........................." Previous topic | Next topic
yo_andrew Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Jan 2006Thu 08-Nov-07 11:34 PM
3204 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"positive feedback for cftaylor........................."

marina del rey, US

Received 77mm Canon 500D close-up lens in absolutely brand new condition, for a very fair price. Very carefully packed, and prompt delivery. Thanks.

best, andy

"THERE'S MORE TO OPTICS THAN MEETS THE EYE"
Not till we have lost the world do we begin to find ourselves.

"THERE'S MORE TO OPTICS THAN MEETS THE EYE"
Not till we have lost the world do we begin to find ourselves

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

cftaylor Silver Member Nikonian since 14th Mar 2006Fri 09-Nov-07 01:47 AM
52 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: positive feedback for cftaylor....................."
In response to Reply # 0

Salem, US

Thanks for the positive feedback Andy. I hope you enjoy the lens. I appreciate your prompt payment and excellent communication.

Chris

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #34402 Previous topic | Next topic