Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #339
View in linear mode

Subject: "2 Nikkors, 1-35mm f/2, 1-70-300 D f/4-5.6 ED" Previous topic | Next topic
Cmyers Basic MemberSun 02-Jun-02 01:11 AM
642 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"2 Nikkors, 1-35mm f/2, 1-70-300 D f/4-5.6 ED"

Charlottesville, US

Update 6/3/02 Shipping is now included in the price!!(within continental US. I'll ship anywhere in the world but buyer pays shipping costs and I accept ONLY PayPal outside of the US...sorry folks but this is easier for everyone involved.)

Time to do some case cleaning.

I'm selling off these three lenses. As Sid can attest to my equipment is as I describe and is well taken care of.

35mm F2 AF - smooth focusing, no oil on blades, no marks on glass or lens housing. Well cared for. Asking $185

105 F2.5 -SOLD

A beautiful portrait lens...

70-300D F4-5.6 ED- beautiful lens in near mint condition (a tiny scuff mark (maybe 1cm diameter) on the pastic (removable) hood. All functions clean and smooth and no other marks besides the small white spot on the hood. Original box, packaging, and manual. Asking $200 .

None of these have been sitting around collecting dust. The best way to keep a lens nice (in my opinion) is to use it and be careful while doing so. All are Nikkors. I don't own any non-Nikon lenses.

If nobody is interested in these then they will go up on eBay but the reserve will be the prices I mentioned above.

Thanks for reading this rather longwinded posting.

In my initial posting I falsely listed this as AI. It is actually an AIs. I just got in a hurry. ha ha

Chris

Chris, now a complete digital convert, but still miss my F5, Myers

Http://MyersPhotoImaging.com

My Profile
View the rest of the Nikonians Team Here

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

photodoc Basic MemberSun 02-Jun-02 04:31 PM
186 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: 3 Nikkors, 1-105 2.5 AI, 1-35mm f/2, 1-70-300D f/4-"
In response to Reply # 0

Alto, US

Chris,
Is the 105 the AI or AIs version? Does it have the rubber focusing ring?
Jeff Johnson

Cmyers Basic MemberSun 02-Jun-02 08:23 PM
642 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: 3 Nikkors, 1-105 2.5 AI, 1-35mm f/2, 1-70-300D f/4-"
In response to Reply # 1

Charlottesville, US

Jeff,

Sorry to have neglected this. It is an AIs lens. The focusing ring is rubber, the smallest (22) f-stop is orange. It has 3 screws on the mount vs. the 5 that AI lenses have.

The front and rear elements are nice big and super clear with no scratches, dust, or dirt. It's been filtered since purchase.

Thanks!

Chris

My Profile

sidss Basic MemberMon 03-Jun-02 12:03 AM
46 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: 3 Nikkors, 1-105 2.5 AI, 1-35mm f/2, 1-70-300D f/4-"
In response to Reply # 2

US

Like I said in on another thread, i would absolutely recommend buying eqpt from Chris Myers. 2 weeks back I purchased a Nikon F4s
body from Chris, and I must say that the camera was as advertised, and Chris was great to deal with. He is someone I would recommend doing business with. Chris is an honorable person, and I would call him if i was in the market for more 35mm Nikon equipment.
-Sid

Cmyers Basic MemberTue 04-Jun-02 02:40 PM
#4. "RE: 3 Nikkors, 1-105 2.5 AIs, 1-35mm f/2, 1-70-300D f/4"
In response to Reply # 0

Charlottesville, US

Some have asked about lens hoods. The 35 includes an HN-3 metal lens hood.

The 105's hood is built in.

The 70-300 includes it's plastic hood.

Also, the 70-300 will go with a B+W KR 1,5 (UV/Skylight) filter that has been on it from day 1.

Chris

My Profile

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #339 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.