nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #330
View in linear mode

Subject: "For Sale: Jobo Cpp2 with Lift" Previous topic | Next topic
Fisheye   iLladelph, US  Registered since 31st Jul 2002 Wed 16-Jan-08 01:42 PM
11 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
"For Sale: Jobo Cpp2 with Lift"

Used once, I never liked it, but its in excellent condition!

My father and I bought it for 1200 bucks at a camera show, it looked perfect. We havent used it in a year, and are deciding to sell it.

Nothing wrong with it. Asking 1k.

oh, and paper tanks come with it.

Buyer pays shipping

You can email me @ Nikkor16mmFisheye@hotmail.com if interested

-Fisheye

"No insults intended, im just a crazy (no, im MISUNDERSTOOD) adolencent" - The great and very famous Fisheye

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Lefty   Virginia Beach, US  Basic Member Sat 01-Jun-02 04:24 AM
711 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#1. "RE: For Sale: Jobo Cpp2 with Lift"
In response to Reply # 0

DOH!
That's the same one I use at work! The Chesapeake Police Dept. has me usin' that when we shoot a "Grip n' Grin" (award ceremonies with the Chief), or a homicide...when a digital P&S alone won't do the job!

Fish, man, if I didn't have to buy a new heat pump for my air conditioner....
Just curious, why didn't you like it?

Cheers,
Chris
(Lefty)
Taylor
You're only as good as your last shot!

Cheers,
Chris

(Lefty)color="white"]
Taylor
You're
only as good as your last
shot!

Fisheye   iLladelph, US  Registered since 31st Jul 2002 Sun 02-Jun-02 12:45 AM
11 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#2. "RE: For Sale: Jobo Cpp2 with Lift"
In response to Reply # 1

well, me and my father are busy people!
with the time it takes to print a Test strip, I could of made 6 B+W prints, so I just gave it Up.

again, there is nothing wrong with it, It just never gets used, and I think it needs a new home

-Fisheye

"No insults intended, im just a crazy (no, im MISUNDERSTOOD) adolencent" - The great and very famous Fisheye

Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #330 Previous topic | Next topic