New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Gitzo G 1375**No Longer for Sale**

OffBeat OffBeat

Is from: US
611 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
OffBeat Registered since 07th May 2003
Wed 16-Jan-08 08:42 AM
I have for sale a G 1375 Gitzo heavy duty ballhead that is the offset style that enables verticle shots without camera removal. Ballhead has markings around the bottom for panoramic shots. It has cork camera platform. It is rated to hold over 13 pounds. Included is original box, warranty card and head instructions. It is in great shape with only moderate signs of wear. Operation is silky smooth. Attached is a photo of this model of ballhead. I don't have an actual photo of it now but can barrow a camera if anyone wants an actual picture or pictures. Price is $85 plus shipping. Email for more information or questions. Thanks, Bill

Edit-Had to put the right model number up. I have a little problem with numbers!!

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G